Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Once Upon A Polish: Scuttle

So, I caved and got another black and white polish.  Today, I have Scuttle from Once Upon A Polish.  Scuttle is various sizes of black and white matte glitters in a medium gray base.  Pictured is two coats of Scuttle.  The black glitters are medium size, while the white are mini and a larger hex.  The gray base is enough to make it opaque in two coats, though it can be layered.  I'm loving the mini white glitters in this!  They give this polish a different look. 
I have top coat on, and I could have used another coat. This is an eater.  That fact kind of surprised me, I didn't think it would be.  However, I can still see the bumps from the edges of the glitter.  Oh, by the way, isn't this a great representation of Scuttle from The Little Mermaid?  That crazy ass bird?  Haha!

You can find Once Upon A Polish at her Etsy shop.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)