Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Naild'it: Vegas Sands

Morrrrninnnggg all!  Today, Ive got one of my favorite new polishes.  I had been wanting this one since I saw pictures of it on Naild'it's Facebook.  It had to be mine!  Luckily for me, she restocked quite a few of these and I was able to snatch it up!  Vegas Sands had neon matte glitters in blue, yellow and green and then some pink glitters as well.  The neon ones are very small, while the pink ones are just a tad larger.  This is very similar to the famous Floam polish, except for the pink.  The pink adds way more to this polish and gives it something unique.  I love it!  I layered two coats of Vegas Sands over one coat of OPI Alpine Snow.  Two coats would have been enough to make it opaque, though.  I also used two coats of top coat with this one.  Its an eater.  After all that, it ended up being a little thick.  Next time, Ill try to cut down.  With all of those matte glitter polishes out there, this was something different and I really like that.  The pink glitters really pop in this one.  This might be one of my top favorites!

You can find Naild'it on her Etsy shop.  Anyone else get this one?


-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG. I always hate you for putting up new swatches cuz I ALWAYS end up lusting for them )'; Another gorgeous polish! Along with a gorgeous swatch too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah sorry! If it helps I have that problem too! Thanks though! :)

      Delete
  2. Noo I like this one, but I didn't order it. I just made my first naildit purchase last week! Can't wait to try them. As always great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice she has some great stuff! I love all the ones I've gotten so far. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!! The neon glitters are amazing, it looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Naild'It polishes. However, I don't have this one. I'm thinking maybe it needs to go into my stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely say so! It's great :)

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)