Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HITS No Olimpo: Hera

Here we go again with my No Olimpo polishes!  Today, I have Hera for you.  Hera is the goddess of marriage and women.  Her symbol is the peacock.  I think that this polish perfectly interprets that side of her.   With the green/dark teal of this polish and the rainbow holographic, it really does remind you of peacock feathers!  This is two coats of Hera.  I found this to be a little sheer.  I used a thicker coat on the second time around to eliminate the nail line.  Its still really pretty and the formula is really good!  Overall, I'm in love.  But is that really a surprise?  Haha! 
This is a short post this time around too, but there's not much to go on about this lovely! 


I've been getting my HITS polishes off of Llarowe.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)