Friday, August 3, 2012

F4 Polish: Mint Chocolate Chip


Yet another new Etsy find!  I recently discovered the shop F4 Polish.  They have some really awesome colors that caught my eye.  I wanted a few, but since it was the first time I was trying the shop, I just wanted minis.  I contacted the sellers and they promptly got back to me and set up a custom listing for the polishes I was after.  Mint Chocolate Chip was one that was on my list.  Ive seen a few polishes like this but none were quite what I wanted.  This one seems to fit the bill!  I used two coats of Mint Chocolate Chip here.  The application was smooth with no problems.  Mint Chocolate Chip has some micro glitters in brown, they sparkle just slightly, in a mint green creme base.  While the sparkle is more apparent in the bottle, it pretty much gets covered up on the nail, which was ok with me!  This polish perfectly matches the famous ice cream, that I happen to love.  This is another polish that would look really good matte.

You can find F4 Polish on Etsy.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)