Monday, August 13, 2012

Crows Toes: I Make The Path

 Good morning!  I'm back from vacation and back to routine.  It was almost weird to be home after being away for almost two weeks!  I had a great time, though.  The beach was awesome! Me and the boyfriend got so sun burned the first day though, we hid in the shade for the following two days.  Haha!  Now were peeling like snakes.  That's what you get for being Irish and pale.  Florence was also amazing.  If anyone is a fan, you know how astounding her voice is.  Let me tell you, its just as heavenly in person.  She put on an amazing show and sounded so good. 

So back to the polish!  Ive got some awesome Crows Toes today.  I received I Make The Path not too long ago and was itching to try it.  Its compromised of some pastel blue and gold hexes (some of the gold ones are holographic).  It also has some greenish gold square glitters along with some mini blue and gold glitters.  Such a pretty combination!  I layered this over Zoya Meg, which had been sitting in my Helmer going unused.  I Make The Path had been on my wish list, pretty much since she released photos of it.  It didn't disappoint!  It was a little thick to apply, but add some thinner to it and it should be fine!  This is just one coat over Meg. 

What do you all think?  I think with the color combinations in the glitters that it can be layered over some really pretty shades!
Ive been getting my Crows Toes off of Overall Beauty.  She ships quick and the customer service is awesome!
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)