Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Haul

Today, I'm swatching some of my new polishes.  But, before that, let me show you what I got!  While I was on vacation, some of my new polishes came in the mail.  I was happy to see all the nail mail when I got home.  Made me feel more at home, even!  Haha! 
Pretty and Polished:
Elvis' Pink Cadillac, Cheer Camp, He Is King
Elvis' Pink Cadillac is one that Ive been after for a while!  Lucky for me, one of my co-workers was putting in a pre-order and put tagged this (Along with Cheer Camp full size) for me.  Yayy!
Naild'it:
Heart-A-Tac, Vegas Sands, Tiger Puke
Finally got my hands on these!!
Once Upon A Polish:
Arabian Nights (I think she is discontinuing this, so I'm super happy to have it!)
Metametics:
Sing
Daring Digits:
Master Shake (The cream/jelly version that Ive been waiting for!) Plus and unnamed bonus that looks lovely! (Thanks girl!)

I think that this haul was a major score.  All of these were polishes that Ive had on my wish list for a while. But now that Ive got all of these, I think its time for a clean up of my polishes.  Some need to go to new homes. Sad.
-Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)