Friday, July 20, 2012

The Hungry Asian: Cookies and Cream

I don't know what it is about my recent obsession to find black and white polishes, but its becoming an issue!  Haha!  Today, Ive got The Hungry Asian Cookies and Cream.  When I actually received this polish, I was a little worried I wouldn't like it.  Then, I put it on.  Love.  Haha, how could you not?!  This is more of a white jelly with black 'spot' glitters.  I used two coats for this but the second is a little thicker, actually its probably more like three coats.  It went on nice and smooth.  When I had the first coat on, I really wished for more black in it, the second coat fixed this though. I have really been having 'painters block' lately.  I have acquired too many new polishes lately, that I don't know which ones to put on.  This really fulfilled my mood for something a little more subtle, but still different.  I think this polish would look pretty cool matte too.  Something to try for next time!

You can find The Hungry Asian polishes at her Etsy shop.  P.s. how cute are her mini bottles?!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)