Monday, July 23, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Cheer Camp

I have one of Pretty and Polished's new creations today!  There was a few from her summer collection that I took no time in getting.  Cheer Camp is the one I'm showing you all today.  Cheer Camp is a light pink almost white jelly with micro pink glitters along with pink and purple hexes.  I love the lightness of this polish.  Its very dainty. It reminds me of the lighter version of Candy Coated. I was afraid that this one was going to be sheer, but this is two coats and its opaque.  There's a nice amount of glitters in this to get all over the nail.  I was kind of bummed I only got the mini, I like this enough for the large bottle.  Luckily for me, I have a lovely friend from work who added a large onto her pre-order for me! (Thanks!!)

Have you guys picked up any of the summer collection from Pretty and Polished?  I got Boot Camp as well so you'll see that soon enough!



You can find Pretty and Polished at her Etsy shop.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)