Monday, July 30, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Cancer Moon

Morning guys!  I have some Pretty and Polished goodness for you all today.  Cancer Moon is one of her newer polishes and its part of her Zodiac collection.  I snagged this one up in no time because its my zodiac sign!  Cancer's planet is the moon, the name fits this really well!  This polish is a darker gray with some green hexes in different sizes and silver larger hexes.  There's also some tiny bar glitters in this.  Those first seemed kind of green but once I got a good look at them in the sun, they leaned more teal.  This polish also looks like it could have some green colors in the base, a shimmer of sorts, maybe?   This polish's consistency was a bit different.  I honestly don't know what to call it.  Its not a creme, but its not quite a jelly either.  I recommend layering it.  I have two coats here, and in some lights you can see the nail underneath.  Plus the base is pretty dark and it can cover up those pretty green hexes on the second coat.  This is a really different polish, though.  I love that its gray for the moon and has those characteristics of the zodiac sign of Cancer.

You can find Pretty and Polished at her Etsy shop.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I'm a cancer too! *high five* I bought this since it was my zodiac as well. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)