Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Bubble Tea


I have been wanting to swatch this for so long!  I'm glad to finally get it to you guys.  I had a lot of debate over getting Bubble Tea.  Since I already have Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh, I had been considering if they were too similar or not.  I obviously decided that they weren't!  I've seen a lot of swatches of Bubble Tea, and they all seem to vary.  Whether its in color or the number of black glitters in the polish, all seem slightly different.  Some swatches lean very heavily to green, while others are almost tan.  That could be due to what people are layering it over, but I'm not sure.  Or their lighting, things like that.   My bottle seems veryyy green!  And I have plenty of black glitter pieces in it!  Bubble Tea also looks like it has some smaller silver glitters in it.  I used two coats for this and the overall effect is very nice!  No application troubles at all.  One of my new favorite polishes!
-Kelly
You can find Pretty and Polished on her Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)