Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Out of the Box: Orly Nite Owl

Here we go again...Into the Box! Only a few more of these posts left!  Today I have Orly Nite Owl for you all.  I believe I picked this one up on vacation.  Where we went had a huge Ulta and a ton of stuff!  It makes me wish our Ulta here was bigger.  O well. 



Orly Nite Owl is a... I wanna say taupe color with silver shimmer.  It's really pretty actually, and I'm glad I grabbed this out of the box.  The formula was a little thick, but nothing unmanageable.  I would honestly say this is almost a one coater.  Because, it can get a little baldy in some spots, it needs that second coat.  Though, I bet with one good thick coat, you could get away.  I don't have many Orlys, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! 


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)