Monday, July 9, 2012

Out of the Box: China Glaze Flying Dragon

Today's Boxed polish has never been used.  Poor guy!  But now is it's time to shine!  Today, I've got China Glaze Flying Dragon.  As soon as I put this on, I was all "why haven't I used this before!".  Flying Dragon is pretty unique.  I got it during a buy two get one free sale at Ulta.  I had got another neon along with this.  I must have been on a kick.



Flying Dragon is a neon purple polish with tiny blue and pink glitters in it.  The glitters aren't crazy, I actually kind of want to call them shimmers.  Because this is a neon purple, it dries matte.  Not unlike many others of it's kind.  While it looks OK with the matte finish, the glitters really pop after a top coat.  So use a top coat!  For this swatch, I used two coats of Flying Dragon.  Despite the glitters/shimmers, this polish goes on really smooth.  No bumpiness.  You can really see the blue glitters in the bottle.  They aren't crazy on the nail, but they make this polish stand out!
Sorry this isn't a very long post.  Colors like this tend to speak for themselves.  The reason I bought this was is obvious!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)