Tuesday, July 31, 2012

nAiL'DiT: Rainbow Lizard

Today, Ive got a new Etsy find for you all!  nAiL'DiT's shop is compromised of a bunch of glitter polishes that have some really awesome matte glitters in them!  I picked up Rainbow Lizard and Sssnot What You Think to start with.  Rainbow Lizard is the one I'm showing you today.  I layered this over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  That polish is quickly becoming by go-to for layering.  Its white and neutral, but not too stark white that it wont show white glitters.  Rainbow Lizard has some black glitter shards with white and blue hexes.  Those hexes are matte while the actual base of the polish is a shimmer purple with micro glitters in it.  There also looks like some light lavender hexes in this, as well. I love the color combination in this one.  I think it would look really nice over a darker purple.  This went on really nice.  I used just one coat of Rainbow Lizard over two of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I was worried Id have to fish for some of the larger matte hexes, but I didn't.  There's enough in the polish that you get a nice variety with every brush dip.  I think I put a little too much of the polish on my middle finger, though.  It looks a little off from the rest.  So something to watch out for while trying this one again!

You can find nAiL'DiT at her Etsy shop.  The shop itself isn't listed under 'nAiL'DiT' so just follow the link!  She also has some awesome new polishes up just in time for your Olympic Celebrations!  I have a bunch of stuff of hers on my wish list now.

-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up My Boyfriend Scales Walls soon, very nice base to such a glitter bomb you are wearing! Those hexes are huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is awesome, I use it with layering so much!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)