Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Metametics: Thunderbolt

Today, I have a new Etsy find!  Metametics!  I keep seeing swatches of this indie polish, so I dove in and got some.  I picked up Blood and Snow (still to come!)  and Thunderbolt. Actually, if you follow me on Instagram (kellysheldo12), you saw this last night!  I couldn't resist sharing.  Thunderbolt is park of her Pokemon neon collection.  Neons and me don't tend to get along.  I don't like the streaking of some of them.  But let me tell you, I have never been happier with a neon polish! And it is veryy neon!  I layered one coat Thunderbolt over a coat of OPI Alpine Snow.  This is not, in any way, streaky.  It goes on so even, I couldn't believe it.  In Thunderbolt, there are different sizes of black hexes and black bar glitters. I had to do some fishing for these.  The only down side of this polish.  I like the sparse glitter, though.  It gives this polish something different.  I especially love how the glitters went on my index finger.  Gives me some inspiration for nail art!

You can find Metametics on Etsy.  She should be stocking up pretty soon!

-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. WOAH, that is so bright! Thank you so much for the lovely review, I'm so happy that you're enjoying your order :) It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks so much! I literally love this polish, I cant wait to get more!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)