Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lush Lacquer: Dreamsicle


Morning!  Today I have one of those polishes from the Haul Post.  This is one of my newer Etsy finds.   Lush Lacquer has some really awesome looking polishes that are packed with color.  All of their listings look so cool.  Dreamsicle was one that really popped out to me.  This polish is one of those colors that makes you look 'insta-tan'.  I'm sure you all know what I mean about those types of colors.  This is two coats of Dreamsicle and I wish I would have done one coat just layered over another color.  The second coat kind of drowns out the really pretty holographic glitters that are in this polish.  It was a bit of a downer.  There are also some bar glitters in this and light blue hexes.  The base is light blue almost periwinkle with that opalescent shimmer in it.  It was a little on the thicker side due to the glitters that were in it. Its not unmanageable though.   It was easy to clean up as well, which can be a problem with these polishes that are so glitter bombed.
Overall, I really love the color, but I'll opt to layer it next time to get the full effect of Dreamsicle.  Or one nice thick coat.
You can find Lush Lacquer here.  I have a few things on my wish list from them!
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)