Friday, July 27, 2012

HITS No Olimpo: Poseidon


Hey all, today I have yet another HITS No Olimpo. This is Poseidon.  I was a bit nervous about how this polish was going to look on me.  Light blues give me some lobster hands unless I'm tanned.  But since Ive become obsessed with getting the whole collection, I wasn't going to pass it up.  I'm super glad I didn't though.  This is a strong holo, it shows even in some shadowy light.  This is two coats of Poseidon.  It went on nice and smooth, no complaints here!  I love that this collection pretty much has a holo in every color.  Its a nice rainbow and fulfills my OCD haha.  I cant wait to show you all the rest of the ones I have, they are all so pretty!

I got my HITS from Llarowe.
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)