Friday, August 3, 2012

F4 Polish: Snow Cap Mountain

Another F4 Polish!  Snow Cap Mountain is a matte blue, white and pink glitter top coat.  The white hexes are a little larger while the pink ones are very small.  I layered this over Zoya Rory, and I'm sorry to say that I washed out the pink glitters.  I'm sorry, its horrible I know.  I really liked the bottles next to each other and I thought that Rory would lean more purple with the pink being on top.  This was not such.  I'm sure you could wear this on its own, but it would probably take a few coats.  Snow Cap Mountain has a really great consistency, though.  Its incredibly smooth even after it dries, which was a surprise.  Not a lot of glitter polishes are like that.  This was the third polish I had tried from F4 Polish and I'm really loving their polishes.  They are great consistencies and amazing colors.  Plus the sellers were great and got back to me with my custom listing quick!  Always a bonus. 

You can find F4 Polish on Etsy.


-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I need to order F4 polishes one of these days, you make them look so pretty! Snow Cap looks so cute!!

    By the way, I gave you The Liebster Award on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Thanks I'll give it a better look when I'm home! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)