Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sephora by OPI Trend Tips

Good morning!

For some reason lately, I've really been getting into all the different nail appliqués.  I've tried out the Sally Hansen ones, I bought some Jamberry Nail Shields to share with you, but today I have the Sephora by OPI Trend Tips.

Just like the Sally Hansen ones, these strips are made of real nail polish.  The appliqués come in different sizes, so you find the best ones to fit each nail.  There is clear film to be removed from the top of the strip and a paper backing that covers the sticky underside.  You just line the curved edge up with your cuticle, smooth it over your nail, and file off the excess.  Then when you're ready for a change, you can remove everything with your favorite brand of nail polish remover.


The pack I got is Feathers.  I really loved this design and the colors.  However, I must say it was a little hard to see what the design actually was once these were on my nails.  They still looked cool, but not as easily identifiable as feathers.  I was really impressed with how these wore though.  I left them on a good five days.  There was a tiny chip on my right thumb and a small amount of tipwear, but overall they still looked great.  I really only took them off because I wanted a change and my nails were just beginning to grow in.

I'd definitely buy these again and recommend them, based on how well they wore. 

-Jaclyn

Anybody else try these out before?  What's your favorite nail appliqué?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)