Monday, June 4, 2012

Random Nails: Tattoo Nails!

Afternoon!  I want to start this post off welcoming the new followers weve gained lately.  While theres only a few of you, were still greatly appreciative!  Thanks for following us and welcome to our little blog! You help us grow more! Haha! Now, back to the nails!

This tattoo nail design is something I have been wanting to do for a while now.  So, I took a page out of The Nailasaurus and this and this from Wah Nails.  I love the look of it with a nude nail, but I was feeling something more light.  I chose Essie Lilacism for the base.  I used Essie Licorice for the wording and added some glitter gradient tips to the thumbs with Zoya Luna. The gradient part doesn't show up as much, but the glitter tips add a little something to this mani.  I was afraid my right hand would come out jaacckkeedd up.  Surprisingly, it didn't!  The lines aren't as crisp but not as much of a mess I expected.  Also, my pinky nails are much smaller than the rest, so it looks a bit off.  Ha!  I'm kind of proud of my nail art lately.  It's getting a lot better and the lines crisper.  I was so excited about these nails, I group texted my entire phone pictures of them.  A little overboard, maybe, but I was pumped!  I just used my nail art brushes for this. 

What do you all think?  Are the tattoo nails something you guys like or not feeling?

-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)