Friday, June 22, 2012

Pretty and Polished On Equal Ground + A Copy Cat Mani

Pretty and Polished has come out with a bunch of new polished.  On Equal Ground is one of them.  This one was inspired by Equal Rights.  I like that so many of these indie polish makers are inspired by what moves them.  The glitters in this one are red, gold, blue, green and purple.   A nice rainbow.  Its packed with glitter so I used just one coat.  I put it over a manicure I first saw on http://imfeelingnail-venturous.blogspot.com/.  I copied this manicure.  I loved the color combinations so much and the glitter on top isn't something I always do.  I wasn't going to share this one with you all, just because its copied.  Not very original.  But once I put On Equal Ground over it,  I couldn't resist!  My gradient isn't doing so well.  I need to really work on it!  For the green color I used OPI Did It On Em and the purple color is OPI Siberian Nights.  Both are great polishes and I love them together. 

I wasn't going to pick up On Equal Ground, but I eventually caved.  I'm so glad I did though.  The message is awesome and the colors are great.  Its not your usual glitter polish.  I'm always hesitant to buy glitters because I feel they can all look too similar.  I already have Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday (the ultimate glitter polish).  So I didn't think I needed another.  On Equal Ground is unique though.  The glitters are bright in color and they go so well together.   I highly suggest picking this one up!



-Kelly
You can find Pretty and Polished here.  Be sure to check out all the new stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this! Saw your link on Pretty & Polished blog and had to see :)! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by and checking us out! :)

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)