Thursday, June 7, 2012

Out of the Box: Zoya Zuzu

Morning all, time for the next polish out of the box!


This is one of my new colors.  So fresh outta the box!  Zoya Zuzu is part of the new summer beach and surf collection.  Along with Zuzu, I picked up Rory and Meg (also Luna but that's not part of the summer collection).  So I'm sure you'll see those somewhere down the road!  Zuzu was the one that really caught my eye from the new collection.  It's unique enough that I really wanted it in my growing collection.  This was opaque with two coats.  I always find Zoyas to be a bit on the thick side, and Zuzu didn't stray from that.  I had to make sure I didn't have too much on the brush to avoid that weird pooling thing polishes can do towards the tip of the nail.  Do you guys know what I mean?  This color is beautiful though.  I'm loving the shimmers they came out with!  I can't wait to put it on my toes for summer time.  It's one of those colors that's going to look good with a tan, too.  It's giving me some slight lobster hands as of now.  That didnt keep me from wearing it for two days though!  When I removed it, it left behind some serious staining.  The shimmer was left behind too.  Blues tend to leave bad staining on my skin though, more than any other color.  Who knows.


Did you guys pick up any of the new Zoyas?  How do you like them?

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)