Friday, June 15, 2012

Out of the Box: OPI My Private Jet

This is one of my polishes that I've used, just not a lot.  This is also one of those "famous" polishes.  OPI My Private Jet has gotten a lot of attention.  The original formula is a gorgeous holographic brown.  The new formula is a, still gorgeous, brown shimmer.  When I bought this one, I thought I was getting the original.  This was before I even knew about the new formula and what not.  The picture the seller had showing, showed the old one.  I should have known (based on the price tag) that it wasn't going to be what I was really wanting.  I'm not even sure you can find the old one anymore for sale.  People who have it don't want to give it up, and I don't blame them!  Nonetheless, this new one is still pretty and I still really like it.  It's one of those polishes that has character and can't be duplicated in your collection.  This actually looks opaque with one coat, though I put two just to be sure.  My Private Jet, like I said, is a brown sparkle/shimmer.  The sparkles range from a silver-looking to holographic-looking ones.  Despite not being the original formula, that doesn't mean this isn't a pretty polish.  It's worth getting!  I love the smoothness of it.  OPI never gets that one wrong. 

What do you all think of this one?  Still pretty or rather have the original?


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)