Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lac Attack: Hell on Heels

When I put my order in to Lac Attack, I bought Hell on Heels on a whim.  (I seem to say that a lot, don't I?)  Whatever!  I always end up loving my whim purchases, and this was no exception.  Hell on Heels is neon glitters of pink, purple, blue and yellow.  They are teeny tiny glitter pieces.  I gradiented this over Essie Cute as a Button because while I wanted to wear it, but I didn't want just it alone.  I like the way this came out though.   It looks like I dipped my fingers in sprinkles.  Perfect for my mood lately!  The pink pieces aren't showing up as good because of the coral/pink base I used.  The formula on this one was the same as Jewel of the Nile.  If you want a full opaque coverage, you'll need a few coats. 


I'm really loving the neon glitter trend going on right now.  I'm also glad I found this one because I had been lemming after Nailventurous' Pinkerbell for the longest time.  I've literally tried so many times to get it, it's sick.  This has filled my need for that though!  While it might not be an exact dupe, it's very similar and was more accessible.  That's the best thing!  The more I look at this mani, the more I love it.

-Kelly

You can find Lac Attack here.  She has a bunch of new colors so check them out.

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)