Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Random Nail: Graffiti Accent

So, in my wake of my nail art obsession, I've been looking for inspiration everywhere.   I've even become slightly weird and taking pictures on my phone of things I like.  Do you all do that for nail art?  I was shopping with my boyfriend and saw a similar pattern to this nail art on the walls of the store.  It looked really cool all crazy with the lightening bolts.  They had splashed pink on top, and it looked even cooler.  I added the teal color for some extra splash to it.  I didn't want to go overboard on all of my nails so I just did the design on my accent nail.  My lightening bolt is a little off, though you can't really tell through the splatter. 

The colors:
Base:  Essie No More Film
Lightening Bolt:  Zoya Pippa
Splatters:  Zoya Ali and Orly Frisky
Tips:  Zoya Ali


I used one of my nail art brushes to do the bolt design.  I'm really liking the accent nail with the plain color tips.  Not too crazy, yet different.

Like it or Pass?

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)