Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Jealous

I love that Pretty and Polished has all these awesome layering polishes.  I picked up Jealous on a whim, and I'm glad I did.  I layered this over Essie Licorice.  As soon as I put it on, I was like "Ah so sweet".  In the bottle, Jealous has a green tint to it with some shimmer.  On the nail, Jealous shifts from that green to orange/bronze.  I had some issues photographing the bronze side of it, but you can see it slightly in the second photo.  It's really vibrant in the light, which I love.  I honestly don't think I've had a major negative thing to say about any Pretty and Polished creation.  That's so refreshing. 

 I can't wait to layer this over more things.  Especially a dark green.  I really didn't expect that bronze look to come out of this polish.  It was a pleasant surprise. 


Pass or Grab?  Are you all...Jealous...of this one?  (Ah another bad joke!)  Haha sorry guys.

-Kelly

Pretty and Polished can be found here.  Her shop is currently closed but she's always good about opening back up in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)