Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Out of the Box: China Glaze Custom Kicks

Sorry guys!  This post is a little late in the day.  Jaclyn and I both had really busy days.  I just started two of my hardest classes for a summer session.  That means I have to pack two extremely hard classes into about 6 weeks.  So some of these posts I pre wrote so the blog wouldnt slag behind!  I will be a very busy girl for two months!  Sorry again!

For my next Out of the Box post, I chose a polish I've been hoarding in the boxes without ever trying.  Goodness, I hope my mom doesn't read that!  Ha!  I got it during one of Ulta's sales of buy 2 get one 1 free.  I had gone there to buy two specific things, and the sales lady convinced me to get the free one.  Custom Kicks was my choice.  My camera is making Custom Kicks look way blue.  In real life, it looks more teal/green.  If you notice too, the bottle shows some gold shimmer which really sold me on this polish in the first place.  It's a little more noticeable in person but not in the pictures.  This polish really did not photograph well!  I even tried different lightings, and it honestly kept looking more blue.  It applied nice and smooth, though!  A little on the thicker side, but that could be because it's been sitting in my box for months and on the shelves at Ulta for who knows how long.  I'm glad I pulled this guy out.  Blue and green nail polishes are always my favorites so this one is right up my alley.


You guys like this one?  What about the Out of the Box segments?  Feeling them?

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)