Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A new Etsy Find: Paris Sparkles Election Day

Let me start off by saying:  I loveee this!  Seriously, get ready.

I've been wanting to try out Paris Sparkles polishes for a while.  I just couldn't decide on which one to get first.  Then she added Election Day to her stock and BAM, I went for it.  Election Day sits in a white base with red and blue small glitters.  There are also micro holographic glitters!  So pretty, seriously.  Now, I know there are a lot of white based indie glitter polishes out there, but this one.  THIS ONE is good.  Also, I apologize, I dont have a top coat on in these photos.  That was a mistake, because I'm sure with a top coat this polish will be even better!

I used two coats for this.  I didn't really have any problems with fishing for glitters with this or anything.  Election Day also went on pretty smooth too.  I did have some issues with the glitters moving towards the tip of my nail, but that just takes some patience.  I'm sure it would look good layered over white too. 



I cant wait to pair this with an Ameican Flag for the Fourth of July!  Election Day was $8, but some of her other polishes are just $7.  You can find her shop here.


-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)