Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crows Toes: Murder By #'s

I first saw this polish on Steffels blog.  It has a different name there.  So I'm looking at it, and looking and loving.  I HAVE NO WILLPOWER.  I bought it two seconds later.  I mean seriously, just look at it!   I had been house sitting at Jaclyn's when this arrived at my house.  When I got home, I had quite a few polishes waiting for me.  My excitement upped about 10 points when I saw this was included in the pile. 
Murder by #'s is a charcoal, purple, slightly green multi chrome.  I would call it scattered holo too?  There are holo glitters in this one along with green ones.  There are some larger green pieces in it too, but those are a little harder to get on the brush.  I'm gonna say you'll need to shake it every so often to get more on there.  You can see them on my pointer and ring finger.  This went on smooth, too.  Not thick at all like it might seem to look.  This quickly became one of my favorite polishes.  I recently just picked up Cheshire too! Excited.

You can find Murder by #'s here.  Her polishes are $12 a piece.  She also has a nail blog that you can find here. 











-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I've been stalking the Crows Toes site wanting to buy a polish and this post probably just pushed one into my cart! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This color is awesome it exceeded my expectations by a 10 fold!

      Delete
    2. Oh, also a super HINT HINT- sign up for her mailing list! Itll help with the buying process!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! Just bought this, Thing and Absolum and can't wait to get them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH Im so jealous! Her stuff is amazing!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)