Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Swing

Happy Friday all!
I have ANOTHER Pretty and Polished! Big Surprise there.  I can't believe I don't own everything she makes yet.  I guess I'm getting there.  I have Wine Night Out, Johnny Law, Jealous, and Galax-E that I haven't even worn yet for you guys!  So any requests on that?  There have been some other swatches of Swing out there so this isn't anything too new.  Swing sits in a red jelly base.  It looks pink at times.  Actually because of it being so jelly I really want to call it a dark magenta.  I has various sizes of black and white glitter pieces in it. The bigger pieces are white and a silvery/pinky ones with some deeper pink shiney ones.  Those ones are my favorite.  They give this polish an unexpected shine.  Swing is almost the pink sister to Born Again.  I had some trouble with the glitters.  They seemed to clump together so when I applied it, I had to brush them apart.  Other than that, no real big problems.  Its pretty, I would have liked to worn this in February.  The white glitter pieces really catch my eye. 





You can get Pretty and Polished here.  Her shop is currently closed but should be opening tonight!  A side note to this: I ordered Swing along with Wine Night Out on a Wednesday and they came Monday.  Over a holiday weekend!  Awesome!  I think my wish list from her still consists of Midnight Rider and Candy Coated...maybeeee some Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling. Ah, lemmings.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)