Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little Extra Info

Happy Monday to everyone!

So just as we mentioned last week, we have our post ready for you all, sharing some more personal information about us.

When we first started this blog, we wanted to remain pretty private.  Putting yourself out there creatively, whether it's the Internet or in a play or with your artwork, can be pretty intimidating.  As we've gotten more comfortable and started coming out of our shells, we decided to give you guys some extra info about us.  Our names first off!  Sorry if we've seemed a little too Gossip Girl.  Privacy is something that, once opened up to the internet, is gone forever.  We also wanted to remain private, security wise.  We've never done anything like this on the Internet and just wanted to remain safe in all ways.

K:

First off my name is Kelly.  I am 22 years old going on 23 (pretty soon actually!).  I work part-time in a small, local coffee shop, while I go to school for nursing.  I got into nail polish about a year ago, and now I'm hooked.  I also enjoy things like clothes, shoes, books, music and movies.  I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.  (If theres any thing to know about me- it's that!)  I also enjoy awesome TV shows like True Blood (the books too!), Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Weeds.  If there's anything else you'd like to know, contact me!  I'll try to be a little more open!


J:

J is short for Jaclyn.  I'm 26 years old and the oldest sibling in our family.  My boyfriend and I just bought our first home, so I'm excited to be fixing it up and decorating everything (which I'll be sharing with you all along the way).  I guess one way to sum up who I am is the idea of old + new.  Sometimes I feel like a cool, modern woman, and other times I am craving tradition or chivalry.  I love following modern fashion, but I still love and wear classic (and sometimes retro) styles.  I'm into design or home decor, too.  Once again, I'm always torn between the comfortable, classic mod looks and uber modern rooms.  I've already shared that I'm pretty into food and food culture.  I cook a lot at home, plus I do a lot of canning in the summertime.  Also, I'm a big nerd with the whole eco-friendly, environmentally safe, animal safe, people safe "thing".  Outside of all that, in my spare time, I'm also a big reader and TV show follower.

We want to get to know you all as you get to know us, too.  So anytime anything pops in your head, feel free to leave a comment or email us!  Even if it's about a good book or TV show.  We're big nerds about the stuff we're into, and love to chat about it all.

Is there anything we missed for the time being?  Anything you all would like to hear more about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)