Thursday, April 26, 2012

GlitterDaze: Minty Mojito

Morning Everyone, really early morning.

I'm trying all these new brands of Etsy polishes!  GlitterDaze, of course, was no exception.

I first saw this one on Chalkboard Nails.  I've also been on a green glitter kick.  I've prolly got like 3 in the past month...oops.  Oh well, it doesn't make me like this polish any less.  And who doesn't love a good mojito (as long as your of age!)?  Minty Mojito is packed with all types of different green glitter pieces.  My favorite are the dark green ones.  Some tend to look a bit gold as well.  It sits in a light green base color too.  This polish is a bit thick because of the amount of glitter in it.  That could be bad but good too because your not fishing for glitters!  This is another great spring/summer color.  I like the way it looks with my skin tone.  Because of the amount of glitter, it shines in the suns nicely.  That means top coat city too.  I got the mini, which was priced at $4.50.  The larger bottles are $9.00.  I believe the shop also came out with some newer colors!  Oh these indie polishes are really denting my wallet!


You can find GlitterDaze at her shop.  Some of her things are really cool looking.  I want more!  It's a good thing my birthday is coming up!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)