Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dollish Polish: Zombie Flesh

Today, I'm going to show you all one of the amazing Dollish Polish's.  Zombie Flesh, I believe, was named after the TV show "The Walking Dead".  Me and the boyfriend just rented this the other night.  We started season 1 and about 10 minutes in, I was hooked.  My boyfriend, however, was sleeping!  I was like "Omg are you watching this babe?" and all I got was a sleepy response.  I turned it off at that point because I knew I was going to finish the entire season, and he still would want to watch it.  So, I'm pretty antsy to get on them again.  Zombie Flesh sits in a gray/green base with smaller black glitter pieces with green and gold micro glitters. 

This polish was originally Jackie's, but she wasn't really feeling it.  Me, however, I'm really liking it!  So I'm super glad I have a great sister to pass me over things like this!  I paired it with Essie Sew Psyched as a base color and they were perfect together.  The black glitters were a little hard to get on the nail, but it took just a nice shake to get them on the brush.  Also, forgive me, but I don't have a top coat on in these photos.  I had set aside a whole day to do some major swatching of a few polishes I had pulled out.  Out of the pile, I only got about 10 done.  Poop.  It was a trying day for my nails, and I didn't want to go overboard and do more.  You'll be seeing all of those soon too!
 

What do you guys think of Zombie Flesh?  Love it or Eat it?  ( Gosh, I'm so sorry!  What a horrible Zombie joke.  Ugh.)  Dollish Polish is also moving her shop (which is currently closed because of order processing).  So stay tuned to find out more about her shop and polishes!

-Kelly


UPDATE:  Ive found Dollish Polish here.  It looks like she's kind of sold out right now, but read the announcements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)