April Green Grab Bags have arrived! This is the second month, now, that we've received the grab bags. Honestly, I'm really glad I've signed up for this. If anyone is unfamiliar with this service, the Green Grab Bag is a monthly subscription for $15 a month full of all-natural, green bath and beauty products and cosmetics. The products sizes are samples, some small samples (like in envelopes) and some are larger (consisting of 1-2 ounces of product in a small container). There seems to usually be one full-size item just about every month. This was what we got in March's bag.
Now, onto what's in this month's bag!
Left to right:
- Deep Steep Natural Moisture Stick in Rosemary Mint - This was the full-size item in the bag. It's a solid stick of moisturizer that works like a giant lip balm tube. It melts with contact on your warm skin and is suitable for skin, face, lips, cuticles, and hair. This stick comes in four scents that all seem lovely. I love rosemary, so I'm loving the one I got.
- Prem Soaps - This little brown pouch holds a few shards of an all natural, handmade soap with coffee grounds in it. The company sells lots of lovely bath and body products (all handmade and totally natural). This coffee soap of there's is nice because it's very exfoliating and saves me that extra step in the shower twice a week.
- Heaven's Alchemy Natural Fragrance in St. Petersburg and Kyoto - It was nice to receive two little vials of this line of natural perfumes. The two scents I got are really different, so it's nice to mix it up day-to-day. I don't really wear perfume, so getting the surprise scents in tiny quantities like this are perfect for me.
- Aguacate & Co. Natural Skin Care Hydrating Facial Creme - This line has such chic black and white packaging. I haven't gotten to try this one yet. But, I'm a sucker for good packaging, and I must say the simplicity of the whole Aguacate & Co. line is really appealing.
Left to right:
- Angelina Organic Skin Care Three Step System - This was a pretty cool addition to the grab bag. It's a little trio of products that came in a cute little embroidered muslin bag. I'm really liking the products. They smell nice and make my skin feel great. I'm considering ordering maybe like a sampler or gift set to test out some more products. This set came with their Rose and Cardamom Face Wash, Coconut Bliss Exfoliating Cream Mask, and Youth in Bloom Phyto-Active Firming Face Cream.
- Annmarie Gianni Skin Care Coconut Body and Face Oil - This oil is blended with lots of great ingredients that are all beneficial to your skin. It has the slightest medicinal smell that certain combinations of essential oils can have, but I've always kinda liked that smell. I've been using my Argan Oil from my last Julep box a lot, so another moisturizing oil was an easy product to take to. It's just as moisturizing, smells good, and is supposed to be healing for those with rough spots or sensitive skin.
Overall, I am really happy with this month's Green Grab Bag. I was definitely not disappointed at all! I really loved all the products and could see myself incorporating them into my daily routine. I'm usually very brand-loyal when I find a product that works for me and is in my price range, and I really don't deviate from that. So these Green Grab Bags are nice since I can try out alternative products to my all-natural skin-care regime. Some of these company's I'd never come across any other way, and some I probably wouldn't try out because of their price-point. Basically, what I'm saying is I'm a simple girl, and I find it fun to be able to pay $15 and get a lovely sampling of some good quality, all natural products to play with.
Also, Green Grab Bag gives you a little card with every bag that has info on the products you've received. There is a coupon code for every single company that supplied an item for each bag. So it's pretty cool that if you ended up liking some products, you can take advantage of the coupon or deal from the companies.
If anyone is interested, you can sign up for this subscription at the Green Grab Bag website.
Has anyone tried out this service? Anybody try out some great new products lately?