Friday, March 2, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Party on My Yacht

Hello all!

Today I have a new polish for you.  J found these on Etsy at Pretty and Polished's shop and had showed me a few times, I believe.  When she showed me her final order, Party on My Yacht was there.  I was all "AH ADD ONE FOR ME!".  I just got the mini one, but now I'm kinda disappointed I did.  I want more!  Party on My Yacht has purple, gold, and green glitters in a white base.  I guess you could call it jelly? Though I'd say it goes on like a creme.  I used two coats for these pictures.  This polish is pretty sweet I'd have to say.  It goes on really smoothly and the glitter pieces even out nicely.  I like the fact that I'm not digging for glitter with this.  There are even BAR GLITTERS.  Which I was skeptical about when they first came on the scene (I was reformed after Nicki Minaj OPI Save Me).  I was really excited to spot them in there.  Actually given the recent events of Mardi Gras, this polish kinda goes with the season!  I definitely recommend.  I'm for sure getting more from Pretty and Polished!  I see some Jawbreaker, Midnight Rider, and Galax E in my future.
 -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)