Monday, March 26, 2012

Pretty and Polished: Midnight Masquerade



Another Pretty and Polished!  I can't seem to get enough of her stuff.  You all know that though seeing my haul post.  They're just so unique.  Today I have Midnight Masquerade to show you.  know at least one of you was anxious to see this one!  This polish is magenta and green glitter suspended in black polish.  This one was actually a little thick to apply.  The first coat was a bit of a hassle.  However, the second coat evened it out nicely.  It smoothed out perfectly when I put the top coat on.  The glitters are small but the contrast of colors in the black polish is really pretty.  I tried to get the photos in the sunlight so you all could see them.  This is, after all, a dark polish. I also love the name!  It suits this polish. 
As always, you can find Pretty and Polish here.  Her large bottles are $8 and the minis are $4.50
-K

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, the black base is really opaque- I was assuming you would have to layer this over something. Awesome. This is on its way to me, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I thought I would have to too, but no. I actually got a ton of compliments when I wore this. Her stuff is amazing!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)