Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Polish Haul: K's Haul

So lately we've been on such a polish kick.  I've ordered, probably a ridiculous amount, online.  Some of them are brands I've been wanting to try, like Hits and All That Glitters.  Some of them are ones I've been lusting after.

Hits: Glitter Forte and Zeus

Pretty and Polished: Jawbreaker (I already had a mini but I really wanted the full size because I'm obsessed.  J swapped me the full size), Forgery, Toy With Me, Galax-E, Midnight Masquerade

Zoya: Flowie and Goldie (Zoya also did a promotion last week for buy 3 get 3 free.  I have 3 more coming this week!)

Essie: No More Film, Pink-A-Boo

My Hunger Games polishes finally came! China Glaze: Harvest Moon, Electrify, Riveting

China Glaze: Agro, Dorothy Who?, Smoke and Ashes, Luxe and Lush.  P.S. Dorothy Who? is not part of the Hunger Games Collection, but I had picked it up with them.

Sephora by OPI: Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild, A England: Princess Tears, All that Glitters: Heartbeat City
If your looking for Pretty and Polished, you can find them here and if your looking for All that Glitters they can be found here.  I also picked up Ziggy Stardust from her but it hasn't come in yet.  I'm currently wearing Princess Tears with Heartbeat City on my accent nail and it's gorgeous!

If you want to see any specific one in a swatch, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)