Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Polish Haul: J's Haul

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful first day of Spring!  It was gorgeous and unseasonably hot here, more like the first day of Summer.  I had to work in the day.  But, I spent my evening completely lazy and enjoying the lovely weather, sipped on a blueberry stout I picked up over the weekend, and watched my new favorite show:  New Girl!  Love it!

So, on with the polish haul!  Seriously, I don't even want to know how much I've spent in the past month or so on polish.  I have a few more Etsy polishes in mind, yet.  K and I just cannot get enough of these indie polishes right now!...  Or I just have a problem.  

Anyways, I'm really excited about these.  So here's what I've got:

Dollish Polish minis:  Zombie Flesh and Why'd It Have To Be Snakes
(this one made a sneak-peak on my pinkies for St. Patrick's Day)

Pretty and Polished minis:  Pinkie Pie (Limited Edition), Hello Dolly, and Party On My Yacht

Pretty and Polished minis:  Ornament Smash, Forgery, and Jawbreaker

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics:  Feathered and Tarred
(I love these names together.  Makes me think of medieval times.  I know.  I'm such a big nerd!)

China Glaze:  Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (I needed a neon for summer coming up!  Can't wait to use this paired with neutrals), Luxe and Lush, and Riveting (So excited for the Hunger Games!  Again, big nerd.)

Essie:  Absolutely Shore (I'm really embracing pastels, now that Spring is in full swing.)
Butter London:  Blagger (I've been lusting after this one for awhile.  Summer nautical manis, Here I Come!)
All That Glitters:  Heartbeat City

Just like K mentioned yesterday:  If there's anything that's caught your eye that you want to see actual swatches or comparisons of, let us know!  We're happy to indulge.  

Anybody get any good polishes lately?  Any you want to get a closer look of?

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)