Thursday, March 1, 2012

Broken Jewelry: Don't toss just yet!

Good morning!
For today's post, I was thinking it might be important to remind people that you don't have to throw something out just because it's broken.  Sometimes it's a simple fix away from being good as new.  Whether you want to be thrifty or you're just not ready to part with something just yet, this tip might come in handy:

Broken, sad ring.
I had gotten a few cheapo rings from this website called Gofavor.  Everything is really low priced but not the greatest quality, so I guess you get what you pay for.  Recently, while wearing one of my favorites, it broke.  I was all "NOOOOO".  I was thinking "Oh, it was so cheap K, just buy a new one".  But it took awhile to ship to me, and I didn't want to go through the ordering process again.  So I broke out the gorilla glue and got to work. 
Add some of this..
FIXED!
Good as new with just a little gorilla.  :)  -K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)