Monday, February 27, 2012

Themed Nails: Sports, Cute or Cheesy?

So I know sports nails are kinda, semi cheesy.  However, I took my boyfriend to a Cleveland Cavs game a couple weeks ago for his Valentine's present, and I wanted cute nails.  Plus this gave me a chance to practice hearts with my dotting tools.  I used OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, American Apparel Passport Blue and OPI Glitzerland (for the hearts).  I painted Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ as the base color.  Then I taped off the diagonal and painted Passport Blue to get the crisp line.  The dotting tools made doing the hearts with Glitzerland pretty simple.

The Cavs ended up getting killed - it wasn't a good game to watch.  But my nails looked cute!

-K


How do you feel about sports-themed nails?  Cheesy or cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)