Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Good morning!  So lets begin with Deborah Lippmann polishes.  They are amazing and go on like butter.  My first Deborah Lippmann was Ruby Red Slippers and I fell in love instantly.  Her glitters are amazing! Today I'm showing you the lovely Mermaid's Dream. When I saw the pictures they had released of it, I had to have it. I preordered this one I was that obsessed.  I used a layer of Essie Turquoise and Caicos under it because I was worried it would be a little sheer.  It wasn't necessary. Two coats of this would work for opacity.  Deborah Lippmanns tend to have a lot of dupes out there.  But I doubt that you'll find a dupe of this one anywhere.  Its that unique...seriously I have NO other polish like it.  It sits in a turquoise base with blue glitters throughout.  The base has a shimmer to it though...gold I believe.  One minute Im looking at my nails and their turquoise..they next theyre blue.  I'm obsessed with this polish!


-K 


Deborah Lippmann retails for $16-$18.  You can find them at the Deborah Lippmann website, HSN, or Amazon (just be careful of the seller!).  And manyy more places.  I got this one from Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)